Need a living room inspiration? We gathered the best living room inspiration from 2015! Do remember that living room decorating doesn’t have to be big. A simple feature wall, new living room lighting or even rugs can transform your space completely. So get inspired and dive into all our living room design ideas below. Use the best inspiration from 2015 to transfer your living room.
1. This inspiration come from the London home of newlyweds Caroline Sieber and Fritz von Westenholz.
2. Next inspiration is created by Jamie Drake. It has long used his exuberant color sense and taste for glamour to create residential and commercial interiors. Among the most notable are a Los Angeles showplace for Madonna, residences in the Dakota and other historic New York landmarks, multiple projects for former New York City.
3. Next project has sensual accents. The purple velvet is a strong statement This space, from Loren Hope, proves that you don’t have to have a ton of colorful things to make your living room seem colorful. Here, a couple of brightly colored chairs, a pink rug, and a bit of an assist from a vintage phone do the trick.
4. Classic Elegance is next inspiration from 2015. Position your couch under an over-sized window to allow the sunlight and outdoor scene be the focal point of an otherwise neutral room.
5. The living room is used more frequently, it should simply decorated room but with style and chic. More useful furniture should be preferred color from light should be avoided in the elections. The cleanliness of the room should be able to do easily.
Explore our pinterest board for more inspirations. Get more ideas for your projects and find functional, stylish and sizable lighting choices
All set up for the 5th Monday inspirational moment of the blog. As you know, Mondays can be bad for those who don’t know Home Design Ideas Blog yet, but amazing for those who are faithful followers of our corner.
For five weeks now we’ve been sharing with you some of the best images about interior design, decor and architecture. Today we want to share with you some of the most incredible pictures of one of the greatest 2015 trends: metallic shades. We just want you to be inspired by the best gold, silver and copper details. Enjoy!
SEE ALSO: MONDAY´S INSPIRATIONAL MOMENT #4
Did you like our article? Feel free to pin all the images to your favorite Pinterest board or to print it and use in your mood board. And don’t forget to explore our Pinterest boards for more Home Design ideas and inspirations, as well as our twitter. Get more ideas for your interior design projects and find functional, stylish, sizable and trendy decor choices.
Home Design Lovers,
Monday’s Inspirational Moment pt III is now ON!
This time, you will see some Scandinavian interiors, one of the most amazing 2015 trends. And what do you need to get a modern and Scandinavian home decor? Rustic furniture, fur, light colors, earthy tones and lots of white.
Scandinavian style is renowned for its coziness, simplicity, utility and beauty and homes with this design are modern and minimalistic. Be inspired by the images you’ll see and get your own contemporary house or apartment.
Posted in Contemporary, Cozy, Style Tagged with: 2015 trends, apartment, contemporary home, earthy tones, fur, home decor, light colors, minimalistic, modern, rustic furniture, scandinavian interiors, white
Will it be copper the new black?
Maybe! All I know is that it is one of the biggest 2015 trends. The current year will bring so much metallic shades, but copper will be the star.
Today I bring you a selection of 10 copper chandeliers that you can use in your loft. You decide if you’ll use it in your kitchen, living room, bathroom or bedroom. Ok? Look with attencion and be inspired by this decor ideas using copper ceiling lamps.
Lighting design is essential to create an inviting atmosphere.
The majority of artists and designers are coming up with modern ways to reinterpret the design of our home. What remains at our memory are different things that let some “mark” on us. We don`t need an ordinary design, we need a design that is on trend! Look, the abutting panels of traditional azulejos on Casa da Música in Porto are a good example to show us ithat trend is unmistakable.
Trend and fashion will never be abated. The appeal of colors and lines are universal: the interplay of the colors can be so harmonious that it never loses its intrinsic charm.
Delightfull will share with you what will be 2015 trends regarding to side table lamps.
The previous image shows the color trend of 2015. Marsala is strong color that will give a good vibe to your home.
What do you think about our suggestion?
Posted in Bedroom Design, Bedroom Suite Design Ideas, Children Room Design Ideas, Guest Room Design Ideas, Hallway Design Ideas, Home Office Design Ideas, Living room Design Ideas, Master bedroom design ideas Tagged with: 2015 trends, interior design trends for 2015, table lamps trends, top table lamps ideas