Having a high-end looking home can be difficult and not afordable to all. But fortunately, there are ways that you can get the high-end look you dream of, without spending all your budget.
From adding some pillows to using a fresh coat of paint on window treatments and hardwood floors, there are some secrets on how to make any home look elegant without breaking the bank. Interior designers use these tricks all the time in their home projects, and today we want to share them with you!
Here you find the simplest and not expensive ways to make your home look elegant. Take a look and be surprised how simple it is to live a high-end life at home.
SEE ALSO: ELEGANT STYLE AND BEDROOM LAMPS
1. Crown moldingCrown molding can make a room look complete or finished and it brings the ceiling and the walls together, giving them an elegant appearance. Without this finishing touch, rooms tend to look cheap or unfinished. by Stonewood
2. Color matters
Paint is perhaps one of the most difficult decisions to make when decorating a room, so choose one of these two color options – bold and dramatic or soft and clean. It’s up to you! by David Churchill
3. Pillows for comfort and elegance
Pillows at a home serve two purposes. One they can really punch-up the home elegance factor. Two, they provide your guests with a little extra comfort on the couch, and offer a cozy, layered feeling to your rooms. by Luke Cartledge
4. Window treatmentsA home with no window treatments will always look unfinished and cheap. Fortunately, window treatments are one of the most budget-friendly ways to add some elegance to your home, as well as much-needed privacy. by Laura U
5. Unique home finishesConsider updating to more original hardware for an elegant look. by Bernard Andre
6. Lighting makes a difference
Don’t go for standard lighting fixtures. Designer and unique light fixtures will add more elegance to your home than the standard chandelier. by DelightFULL
7. Hardwood is preferred over carpetSolid, gleaming hardwood floors provide a classic, elegant appearance and can be found at an affordable price. by Mr. Mitchell
8. Accessorize your home
Accessorize your home with gold picture frames, gold mirrors, or one of the new, modern gold-legged tables that are appearing in designer showrooms. by Meritage Homes
9. Furniture can be afordable
You can check out secondhand stores for quality pieces at a more affordable price. An you will still save budget to get the items reupholstered to match your taste and decor. by Laura U
10. A clean and uncluttered home is a mustSurprisingly, one of the most affordable ways to make your home look elegant on a budget is actually free. All you need to do is clean and declutter your home. Weekly dusting and vacuuming can actually make your home feel high-end.
Explore our pinterest boards for more inspirations: HOME DESIGN IDEAS . Get more ideas for your projects and find functional, stylish and sizable lighting choices.
Posted in Bathroom, Bathroom Design, Bedroom, Bedroom Design, Contemporary, Cozy, Dining Room, Dining Room Design Ideas, Kitchen Design, Kitchen Design Ideas, Living Room, Living room Design Ideas, Mid Century Modern, Minimalistic, Modern Tagged with: budget-friendly ways to add some elegance, gleaming hardwood floors, gold picture frames, home elegance, interior designer tricks, make your home feel high-end, Make Your Home Look Elegant on a Budget, Unique home finishes, unique light fixtures