Need a living room inspiration? We gathered the best living room inspiration from 2015! Do remember that living room decorating doesn’t have to be big. A simple feature wall, new living room lighting or even rugs can transform your space completely. So get inspired and dive into all our living room design ideas below. Use the best inspiration from 2015 to transfer your living room.
1. This inspiration come from the London home of newlyweds Caroline Sieber and Fritz von Westenholz.
2. Next inspiration is created by Jamie Drake. It has long used his exuberant color sense and taste for glamour to create residential and commercial interiors. Among the most notable are a Los Angeles showplace for Madonna, residences in the Dakota and other historic New York landmarks, multiple projects for former New York City.
3. Next project has sensual accents. The purple velvet is a strong statement This space, from Loren Hope, proves that you don’t have to have a ton of colorful things to make your living room seem colorful. Here, a couple of brightly colored chairs, a pink rug, and a bit of an assist from a vintage phone do the trick.
4. Classic Elegance is next inspiration from 2015. Position your couch under an over-sized window to allow the sunlight and outdoor scene be the focal point of an otherwise neutral room.
5. The living room is used more frequently, it should simply decorated room but with style and chic. More useful furniture should be preferred color from light should be avoided in the elections. The cleanliness of the room should be able to do easily.
Explore our pinterest board for more inspirations. Get more ideas for your projects and find functional, stylish and sizable lighting choices