What to do, where to go and good places to eat along the way!
This is the perfect plan if you’ve only got a day to enjoy the best of the capital. ‘What to do in London?’, you may be wondering. Well, actually quite a lot. One day seems short but there’s a lot you can visit! Want to know everything? Stay with us!
- Breakfast: Duck & WaffleDuck & Waffle offers a playful take on traditional British cuisine with broad European influences emphasizing local, rustic, seasonal and sustainable ingredients. One of the most requested places in London city. Designed for sampling and sharing and are complemented by an iconoclastic cocktail experience served in a vibrant atmosphere. For the first stop, it seems a pretty good topic on this pocket list, don't you think?
- Morning Visit: St Paul's CathedralFive minutes further on you come to St Paul’s Cathedral. If you have a head for heights, climb up to the stunning Whispering Gallery then go down to the crypt to see Nelson’s tomb. The interior design of this place is insanely beautiful, you won't regret visiting it!
- Lunch Date: The Botanical Bar River CottageBrought to you by the team behind River Cottage, The Botanical Bar showcases drinks that reflect the honest, responsible-sourcing values they hold dear. For bookings of 20 guests or more the required minimum spend is £30 per person. But isn't it worth? Just look at this photo! The view is worth one of the best London attractions.
- Afternoon Visit: Covet LondonIf you’re a fan of design and luxury furniture, of course, you will love this. So if you happen to be in London, you should take the time to visit Covet London showroom for a glamorous experience. This design space includes new collections of luxury furniture from the 8 brands that make this incredible project. Located in the heart of London, most specifically in Lensbury Avenue, Fulham, this authentic celebration of design, offers an intimate and fun experience with the latest furniture designs from high-end brands such as DelightFULL, the mid-century modern lighting brand.
- Dinner: The Franklin Restaurant by Alfredo RussoThis summer, The Franklin is playing host to Frida Kahlo fans across the globe, transporting them to Mexico to indulge in a colorful array of delicious treats. Gourmets from London and abroad consider the Franklin Restaurant to be an essential interior design destination. Here diners can enjoy a superb gastronomic experience created by Michelin-starred chef Alfredo Russo, choosing from delightfully simple Italian inspired elegant dishes like a steamed octopus, bean soup with seafood and lamb casserole with roasted carrots and licorice radish.
Visit Also: LONDON CITY GUIDE: THE MUST STOPS!
We hope you enjoyed meeting the Pocket List we had for you while you’re visiting London. What do you think? Let us know your thoughts, needs, and wishes and leave a comment. You can find more inspiration and information about interior design, DIY ideas, and events in the other articles on home design ideas.